Thursday, July 30, 2015

"...YANKS JUST GOT DUSTIN ACKLEY"

"According to Jack Curry, the Yanks just got Dustin Ackley" 
--Steve B., BYB reader


The hardest part of my job as Chief of Bleeding Yankee Blue is this: I can't type as fast as the news comes out!  That's on me.  I can't exactly just reach out to my writers, who work and have children and activities and all that stuff and say hey, "Stop what the hell you're doing and write this!"  This is a volunteer shop... we do what we can.  


Luckily for us, we have awesome, dedicated fans and readers who help me out.  I tip my cap to Steve B.  Oh yeah... and to Jack Curry:

Yes, the Yankees got Dustin Ackley, a second baseman, sometimes outfielder and that only means 1 thing to me. Maybe Stephen Drew's days at 2nd could be over for the New York Yankees. Oh yeah, and expect Rob Refsnyder to be traded eventually.  That's not my wish when it comes to RR, it's just the way things appear to be going. Bottom line, I'm confused by Ackley mainly because these days he plays more outfield than second base.

Here's the other part of the puzzle, Ramon Flores and Jose Ramirez are going to the Mariners.  Ugh. I didn't want to part with Flores... but it is what it is at this point.

OK then.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017