Tuesday, February 25, 2014

AN EXCELLENT INTERVIEW WITH JACOBY ELLSBURY


I wanted to share this because there isn't enough of this type of interview when it comes to the Yankees.  This is newly acquired Jacoby Ellsbury, a guy that we hated, much like we did Roger Clemens and Wade Boggs before him. But now, Ellsbury has a chance to help win a World Series with the Yankees.  If he does, he will be loved.

Jack Curry deserves kudos here. A great interview with Ellsbury.  Check it out. I really think you'll enjoy it:




Well done Jack! I've followed you, Pete Abraham and Pete Caldera for years and I'm so glad you're all doing your best work yet! I tip my cap!

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fasted growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017