Friday, August 30, 2013

YANKEE DESPERATION OR THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE?


Paul Pabst of the Dan Patrick Show just Instagram'ed (is that a word) this photo of the Yankees selling Yankee tickets on Groupon HERE. 2 things crossed my mind when that happened: 
  • Paul Pabst isn't a 12 year old girl, so I guess Instagram has evolved since the last time I checked it out.
  • I found it weird that the Yankees would be using Groupon.  Not sure if Paul has an opinion on it, I guess he just wanted to share it. In turn, I wanted to share it with our Bleeding Yankee Blue audience and get your opinion... What do you think?
By the way, if you don't listen or watch the Dan Patrick show... you're missing out.  It is by far the best sports show ever.  Dan and the boys do a great job.

Here are some past posts about it.

DAN PATRICK MOVES ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS...

WHY IT'S ALL KATE UPTON ON DAN PATRICK'S SHOW

Enjoy your Friday everyone.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017