Monday, October 29, 2012

THAT FREAKIN' BITCH SANDY IS HERE...

We're taking a breather from BYB just because priorities are in order.  I'm sending this out to say, stay safe. We'll resume Bleeding Yankee Blue when we see fit but no one can take chances right now on the East Coast.
I just wanted to share this picture that I found online of rain coming into New York City and the water rising. It's nuts.  More rain will come and wind will make it worse. There will be death, there will be outages and the worst thing we can do is panic. 

Be smart and don't think you can just handle alittle wind, because it's not alittle wind, it's a hurricane. If you have kids, protect them.  Be cautious but be strong.

I leave you with a tune from Bruce Springsteen from back in the day... 4th of July (Sandy)... that freakin' bitch Sandy is here...


Good luck.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017