Thursday, February 24, 2011

SWISH AND GRANDY EXCHANGE TEXTS

Swisher: Bro hanks off the deep end

Granderson: you guys partied way too much after 09. Haha

Swisher: hilarious. probably ;)

Granderson: just silly

Swisher: 09 was amazin. We're allowed alittle

Granderson: then he said we crapped around last year

Swisher: yea, whatever

Granderson: u didn't build a mansion did u??

Swisher: NICE!! Lol

Granderson: DJ pissed u think?

Swisher: nothing bothers that dude, jeets fine

Granderson: ready for saturday bro?

Swisher: the game? we'll play 1 inning. Piece o cake

Granderson: ha

Swisher: but try real hard so hank sees we're trying lol

Granderson: that's funny u should be a comedian

Swisher: add to my resume, baseball, acting, comedian

Granderson: true true

Swisher: so u ready?

Granderson: I want a ring yes

Swisher: I feel u. This is it. We need to dig deep, take hanks advice

Granderson: I just felt like my nutty Uncle was yelling at me ;)

Swisher: lol

Granderson: but we'll turn it into a positive, kick ass

Swisher: I feel that

Granderson: 11, here we come!

Swisher: later bro

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment and let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017